27 September 2009

Immortality gained

I know he is with God. He always has been.

Anyone who has met Rameshji, been to his satsangs, read his books or watched video recordings of his talks would tell you how gladly he shared his wisdom, and the ease with which he explained the most difficult of concepts to seekers like me.

His daughter, Jaya, would often tell me: “My father simplified things.”

After reading many of Rameshji’s books, having listened to some of his discourses, and helping to edit several of his books through his publisher and disciple Yogesh Sharma (of Zen Publications), who had introduced me to Rameshji almost eight years ago, I agree wholeheartedly.

Rameshji was fond of saying, “Consciousness is all there is.” And, so it is.

Ramesh S Balsekar – beloved ‘Rameshji’, Advaita guru and friend to all – left for his heavenly abode this morning. He will be fondly remembered by us all.

No comments: